- Privacy & Security (updated 25 May, 2018 to reflect General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Our website uses an order form for a customer to request information, products and services. We request basic customer contact information (name, address and email address) and
financial information (only to make a purchase). Contact
information from your order form is only used to ship your order and confirm order dispatch and tracking details etc. Financial information that is collected at checkout is only used to bill the
customer for products and services at the time of order and is not stored on our systems.
- Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse
and alteration of your information under our control. We use SSL
encryption to protect your financial information.
- Any user who has signed up to our mailing list can opt out or change their details at anytime via the simple procedure given on every email we send. Users who prefer to not use the opt out option, but whom still wish to remove their information
from our database and receive no further communications from us can also do this by emailing us directly at [email protected]
- You also have the option to change and modify information previously provided to us by logging in through our home page and accessing your account
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of
this site or your dealings with our website, you can contact us at
the address above.
- We are happy to refund your unwanted items within 7 days of purchase based upon a restocking fee of 40%. This is subject to receiving the item back exactly as it was sent out. If you wish to return an item after 7 days there is a restocking fee of 75%. We do not refund shipping costs of any sort.
- We will happily exchange items for alternatives to the value of your items.
- We operate under the Distance Selling Regulations of the United Kingdom.